We want to see your region in San Diego, California!
What better place to come together in-person as our collective LMA community than at the 2024 LMA Annual Conference, April 3-5, at the beautiful Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina in San Diego!
The Challenge is On!
We’re challenging each region to bring as many members as possible to San Diego, to learn, connect and go ALL IN at LMA24! Make it a time to connect with your region members, network in-person and maybe even conduct some region business!
The Grand Prize
The region with the HIGHEST percentage of attending members will win the following: 1. A Region-Exclusive RED CARPET VIP REGION RECEPTION at the LMA24 Opening Reception on April 3 at the Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina (with exclusive region-only offerings!) 2. One free 2025 LMA Annual Conference registration to award to one of your members 3. Recognition to include: • At the Opening General Session, social media and in post-conference LMA member communications.
Region Winner Announcement: March 27
The winning region will be announced on March 27! You will then be able to invite your member attendees to the RedCarpet VIP Region Reception at the Welcome Reception on April 3 at the Marriot Marquis San Diego Marina!
How to Participate: Opt in by January 15
1. Commit to making that valuable in-person connections with your members.
- Region Presidents – Email us by January 15, to let us know your region is up for the CHALLENGE! LMA International staff will keep track of region registrations. All you need to do is promote LMA24 to your region and encourage them to register and meet their region peers in San Diego!
2. Promote the conference and the Race of the Regions Challenge in your region communications – email, social media, newsletters, etc.
- You can use the LMA24 Region Marketing Kit as a base for your promotions. Included within are sample social media posts for LMA24, event graphics, sample emails and other supporting materials that can be customized for your region or in the accompanying post copy.
- Personalize the outreach – social media posts, articles, emails, videos – for your region and let your members know you want to show up strong in numbers and WIN!